• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking to set up a small Network of Collectors that are tired of Pimps

I bet his time and gas didn't equate to double the MSRP. I have absolutely no problem with putting gas in someone's tank and compensating for time, the people I have been in contact with already have been made aware of that.
I completely agree. In this case it was very well known that 4 or 5 of the same items were purchased and they each carried the same very inflated up charge.

@Dbninc I had to look for the meaning for that acronym, I am from Spain, see the pictures, 262 euros, I am 48 years old, too old to lie in a forum.

IMG_20220608_130121.jpg

IMG_20220608_130251.jpg

IMG_20220608_133711.jpg

Last edited:
This verbage is a partial repost from another thread response that I made in response to Sub Zero Scalpers List:

Flippers/Scaplers/Resellers whatever you choose to call them, I personally call them Pimps. Not as in the cool pimps that run hoes and dress impeccably, but as in pimp-les on the a§s of collecting. Horrible to see and hurt where your wallet sits!
Bottom line, pimp-les suck and I also shake my head in disbelief at all the pimp-le supporters, long gone are the days of just helping each other out I guess. This I want free stuff mindset is the new collector generation, im OG in that I don't need other collectors money to build my collection.
With that said, if you are like minded and would like to be part of and contribute to a "Network of Collectors" with the OG mindset. That will help each other out then PM me and let's set it up together. If not I can go back to lurking and not bugging anyone...lol
All in…….

@Markman69 I think because where I live is near Marbella, where very rich people live, the arabs and russian with their superyachts, everything comes here the first in Spain, months before than another shops like the last year Kato. Xeus I think too only a hard collector would buy and nobody no collector. I would not use that sunglasses, not for Road bike, not for everyday

Last edited:
This verbage is a partial repost from another thread response that I made in response to Sub Zero Scalpers List:

Flippers/Scaplers/Resellers whatever you choose to call them, I personally call them Pimps. Not as in the cool pimps that run hoes and dress impeccably, but as in pimp-les on the a§s of collecting. Horrible to see and hurt where your wallet sits!
Bottom line, pimp-les suck and I also shake my head in disbelief at all the pimp-le supporters, long gone are the days of just helping each other out I guess. This I want free stuff mindset is the new collector generation, im OG in that I don't need other collectors money to build my collection.
With that said, if you are like minded and would like to be part of and contribute to a "Network of Collectors" with the OG mindset. That will help each other out then PM me and let's set it up together. If not I can go back to lurking and not bugging anyone...lol
Yes I 100% agree with this post. Please count me in.

I personally call them Pimps. Not as in the cool pimps that run hoes and dress impeccably…

Wait, a pimp that buys sunglasses and resells them to a willing buyer at a profit is bad, but a pimp that “runs goes” or basically abuses women and dresses like an idiot is cool?

I vote for going back to lurking.

Back