• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Loose Lenses In My Juliet

gusbus696

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
South Texas
Anybody else have this problem with their juliets? One lens fits fine, but the other rattles around in the frame. I took it to the o store to see if they had any lenses that fit, but the only way they fit was if they took off the gasket and I don't want to do that because it is obviously there for a reason. I was thinking silicone could solve the problem, but I don't want to mess them up.

I just wouldn't want my frames caked with silicone or any other medium that doesn't belong there. Try taking the lenses out and reinstalling and tightening the t6 more but be cautious you don't strip it.

I had this problem with my carbon Juliet. I took the lens out and put it back in with a little readjusting. After tightening up, it held without rattling. Perhaps a jostle will help.

Maybe I could put a very thin layer in the edge of the lens and let it dry there overnight, then install. Or is that still a bad idea?

Latest Posts

Back