• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Loose pitbull arms

Alexanderleal

Oakley Beginner
Hello. My pitbull's arms are starting to loosen. I wonder if anyone on here have tried tightening theres and what kind of tools they've used. TIA!

Hello. My pitbull's arms are starting to loosen. I wonder if anyone on here have tried tightening theres and what kind of tools they've used. TIA!

In all honesty, I don't think there is a way of tightening them. There aren't any screws on them, they're O-Matter, which with constant wearing will wear the plastic down. The only possible way I can think of is to either use a putty filler in the gap or pour in some glue(making sure to use this VERY SPARINGLY) and wait for it to set then filing away the excess.

In all honesty, I don't think there is a way of tightening them. There aren't any screws on them, they're O-Matter, which with constant wearing will wear the plastic down. The only possible way I can think of is to either use a putty filler in the gap or pour in some glue(making sure to use this VERY SPARINGLY) and wait for it to set then filing away the excess.

They are not that bad. I notice that there's a bit of a clearance in the left arm. I noticed it when I shook the glass

Hi. I was looking at ebay and found people selling replacement arms, for straight jackets in particular. They have the same make as the pitbull. I wonder how they would attach them if there's no screws

Back