• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Splice - what can be the problem? Its the arm or the frames fault?

Your last picture with the circle looks like the top tab isn’t seated all the way in the channel. I can actually see the tab in between the gap. I would remove the arm and check if there’s debris in the channel and try to reinsert
They do appear a little 'skanky' too me also, give them a thorough rinse and wash. Using only a very mild soap (if you do use soap)and be very gentle when doing so: F.M.J. is an harsh 'mistress'.

There's definitely an alignment issue on the right temple. Maybe someone sat on it accidentally, causing it to bend out of shape?

View attachment 1083191
My friend said the same thing.... someone sit on that... and because i cant wear it like this, is there any correction for this? If i want to sell it like this how much does it worth?

And how do i remove it the right way? Thank you for help bro
Using very light soap and clean with a lint free soft microclear cloth, with care. I kid you not, FMJ can flake off. Bearing in mind, that's a good 26 years, or so, since they first appeared.

Skanky in my diction, means mucky, dirty.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1zkt8a.jpg

Back