• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka's O-stuff

My goodness, absolutely beautiful brah!

Very impressive Collection.

Awesome collection 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Mahalo for the kind words.. I know it's not an Oakley case, but it's all I have. My one case. I set it up this way so every pair is accessible. No shelf whores here. It's back up to pre-purge levels and then some. I'll have more current photos coming up.

IMG_1314.jpeg
IMG_1350.jpeg
IMG_1321.jpeg
IMG_1328.jpeg
IMG_1353.jpeg
IMG_1358.jpeg

What a collection, both before & current.I’d be happy with just 1 of those shelves,stunning👍
How many of the watches did you keep?
Everything you see now I still have. The differences is I have a smaller Oakley cabinet that I haven't shown yet. And things are rearranged some because more 'stuff' was added. These are not up-to-date photos yet.

IMG_2105.jpeg

Everything you see now I still have. The differences is I have a smaller Oakley cabinet that I haven't shown yet. And things are rearranged some because more 'stuff' was added. These are not up-to-date photos yet.

View attachment 1041501
Outstanding for sure,once you’ve sorted I’d like to get a look at what’s on the bottom shelf (watch shelf etc.)
Thanks for your reply, lovely collection

Outstanding for sure,once you’ve sorted I’d like to get a look at what’s on the bottom shelf (watch shelf etc.)
Thanks for your reply, lovely collection
My so-called-collection 'inventory' on O-review is kinda up-to-date. Just doesn't have the most recent of purchases yet. Here's things just thrown round my closet. It's not very big and I'm disorganized as heck. I wear all of these so give me a break. I'll probably never have an "Oakley" room like some of y'all have. Lol

IMG_7342.jpeg
IMG_7344.jpeg
IMG_7345.jpeg
IMG_7346.jpeg

Last edited: