• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka's O-stuff

Nice collection but definitely a collector at this point haha. Which watch’s were the grails? I’m at a point where I have 14 cases and they are stuffed. Ive literally gotten to the point were it’s become a hassle to buy anymore. But for some reason things still intrigue me haha. Keep the collection going bud it’s looking great!
The Hollowpoint was my last watch purchase. The MM/TT's before that.

Nice collection but definitely a collector at this point haha. Which watch’s were the grails? I’m at a point where I have 14 cases and they are stuffed. Ive literally gotten to the point were it’s become a hassle to buy anymore. But for some reason things still intrigue me haha. Keep the collection going bud it’s looking great!
14 cases!!! Unbelievable must be like walking into a museum room?
Since joining the forum,I’ve been totally blown away with members collection’s
Really great seeing pictures

Wow Bro 😲
Stunnning by any measure!
1679711902502.gif

So say-eth the guy with an Oakley room that puts my 'Stuff' to shame. Hahaha. I am not worthy. Your collection is so neatly laid out and displayed. My stuff is just thrown around various shelves at the back end of my closet. because of my injury, I've knocked over stuff and haven't cleaned things up. My work shirts are at the very back of the closet, and I've been going in and out with crutches and all. Plus I've had mail come in and I'm just stacking stuff on top of stuff, and not putting things away correctly. So the photos I've showed earlier are of the mess I'm creating. Hahaha.

I am in total denial because I never intended things to go beyond my one big cabinet. If you actually counted the amount of pairs each shelf, my four shelves on the top total exactly 100 (20+30+20+30). I've written in the past that 100 pairs was my goal. Now that I've exceeded that, I feel the need to get rid of some pairs soon. I've recently picked up grail watches that ended my search for more. Now I might get rid of the ones I don't wear. I had an Oakley goal, and I've reached it, and exceeded it. But I guess that where the denial part kicks in. If I had the space to create my own room, would I? I'm maybe just running out of room. Lol. 😂🤙
Send any extra Valve 1.0 to me please! I would love to own just one OG Valve. Your addicted my man!

Seeing this thread for the first time.
Collector stuff for sure.
You have expensive taste; it’s an expensive hobby especially as far as the specific models you have gone for.
To put into perspective, glasses that too sunglasses worth close to $1K a piece (luxury item) is not something everyone can afford and keep up.