• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka's O-stuff

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Aloha. I think I had a collection thread at one time and I must've deleted it like I did my first DIY Garage thread. The things I do outta anger, Oh well. Hahaha. Anyway, some old photos survived from before my "purge". Pictures only shows glasses, though I did sell off other things like watches. Just like now, I didn't have much then. Here's photo's from a few years back. My cases are still in the exact position as in these photos. Just most things in these photos that wasn't a Mars were sold. And I even sold a couple of Mars and Craters. Till I started getting sellers remorse from doing that. I'll get everyone caught up with what I have now. But for now, here's photos from the past of (what used to be) my stuff (not worthy of the title 'collection'). :cool-33:🤙

IMG_7970.jpeg
IMG_9363.jpeg
IMG_9361.jpeg
IMG_9297.jpeg
IMG_9296.jpeg
IMG_9291.jpeg
IMG_7115.jpeg
IMG_7116.jpeg
IMG_0742.jpeg
IMG_0743.jpeg
IMG_1254.jpeg
IMG_1256.jpeg
IMG_1253.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0364.jpeg

Amazing Rob. Just simply amazing.
Mahalo for the kind words. Most of what you see did not survive my purge. When I was dumping all things Oakleys. When I hated the Forum and I didn't like Oakley either. But I reached a point when I got to my most precious pairs, and I realized I loved what I had, and didn't want to sell anymore. Then I started regretting some things that were sold. I think I love what I have now more, because of that stupidity. Hahaha.

Last edited: