• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost then found.....

Orion

I hit things with sticks....
I know there is a thread out there that had stories of Oakley's lost then found but my search skills are not good enough to find it so a new thread is born.

I became aware I lost a pair of Fast Jackets about 4 months ago. Had I been paying more attention to them, it was probably more like 8 months (how bad his that). 4 months ago I couldn't even remember the last time I wore them or remember seeing them.

I kept going back to the one place I had been storing them over and over thinking they were going to show up (yes I know this resembles insane behavior). I was bummed, these were the only frames I had persimmons lenses for (I like persimmons).

So today I come across a light weight jacket while digging through a pile of old clothes. The jacket was there because it was my son's and no longer fits (and it barely fit me) so.....into the donation pile it went.

When I picked up the jacket it was heavy so I check the pocket and found the case. I was thinking it was one of my son's flak jackets. I was also thinking, "what the heck was he doing wearing this jacket? He hasn't fit into this for about a year". The sad part was he hadn't worn it I did.

I opened the case and my missing Fast Jacket's were missing no more. They were never my favorite frame and most likely will be sold. Truth be told I only care about the persimmons lenses which will most likely become donors for a project pair of Juliet's.

Today is a happy day!

Last edited:
Yeah, that is the kind of sh!t that can happen if your are crazy enough to actually wear your Oakley glasses.

At least those are the rumors i have heard.

Just read your story again.... congrats, your son is a thief :drinks:

Not a bad way to find out :beach:
He didn't technically take them. I wore his jacket that was too small for him and my dumb @$$ put them in the pocket and left them there instead of putting them in a spot I was keeping the pairs I wore most of the time.

He didn't technically take them. I wore his jacket that was too small for him and my dumb @$$ put them in the pocket and left them there instead of putting them in a spot I was keeping the pairs I wore most of the time.
Oh well..... he can still learn.....i remember when my dad took me to 7/11 and taught me how to walk out the store with 5 hot dogs and 2 slushies down the front of my sweatpants......... good times, good times

Oh well..... he can still learn.....i remember when my dad took me to 7/11 and taught me how to walk out the store with 5 hot dogs and 2 slushies down the front of my sweatpants......... good times, good times

Your dad put a hot dog down your sweat pants? In a 711? And it made a slushy mess?

Latest Posts

Back