• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lost your Oakley’s & got them back, post your tale

A few years back I was riding my motorcycle to work in the AM early it was still dark out !!
My favorite pair of Craters was In there normal safe place in there X-METAL case in the little glove box in the faring . I was just opening up the motor for leaving town when the door popped open!!!!

I slammed it shut and thought everything was ok ! Later I got a text from my neighbor lady asking me if I had lost anything this morning!!
She was out for her morning run and came across my glasses on side of road ?! Since everyone knew the crazy guy wore them she returned them to me!! I was so happy I bought them a gift card to there favorite place to eat !

God really does look after fools lol !!

Oh wow, was the vault recovered? Glasses banged up?

One time back in 2012 I had a one night stand with a super hot midget and we made love while she was wearing my black ruby ott and when I woke up after a long day of liquor and cocaine she was gone and she took my black ruby ott with her.

So last week I was kind of lonely and horny and realllllly stoned and I was out of ramen noodles so I called up a midget hooker that my half brother Raymundo gave me her number the week before when we were playing croquet and when I went over to her whore house low and behold it was the same hot midget that stole my black ruby ott in 2012. She didn't recognize me because I had cut my pony tail off and shaved my beard so I played it cool and slipped a few roofies in her long island iced tea and when she passed out I searched frantically for the black ruby ott and couldn't find it for 45 minutes but finally I thought to break into her dildo storage cabinet and there it was. My black ruby ott from 2012. Lenses were shot but at least they weren't blade2 lenses. I took the ott and ran as fast as I could. I was so happy that I got my OTT back that I forgot to **** her while she was passed out. Best. Day. Ever.
I call bullsh!t on you having a black Ott .. everthing esle, well that is most likely true. Except the part of her being hot..

I call bullsh!t on you having a black Ott .. everthing esle, well that is most likely true. Except the part of her being hot..

Here is another true story not about oakleys but kinda the same. One time I rolled a joint in my teal green Honda civic hatchback and smoked it in a grocery store parking lot. Well I was really stoned and left the bag of weed on my lap and got out and dropped it on the ground when I got out to go inside and get a Publix sub and some Reeses cups and a doctor pepper. I left and drove to sullys house and played some Madden than we went to roll one one up and I couldn't find my weed and when i started to back track I came back to the parking lot and my bag was sitting right there in the same spot I dropped it in over 2 hours later. Was pretty happy and smoked the whole thing with my best friends mom cause she was super hot

I left my Polished Juliets w/ DWP at a bar before as I was playing pool with the guys, set it on a table as they weren't staying perched on my head with all the head motion pool requires. Well, needless to say, a couple beers and a few hours later, we decided to go home. I was the one driving - so everybody piled in my car.

When we were near our ending destination for the night, I realized I felt light...so I patted the top of my head and the glasses weren't there. I freaked, didn't drop anyone off and rushed back to the bar. I ended up finding them exactly where I placed them down. My friends still don't understand my reaction, as they always tell me: "They're only sunglasses...".
Is this the pair I picked up from you? Cause man these babies are stunning... You got very lucky...

Latest Posts

Back