• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Low Voltage Bag

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all. For your consideration, I’m putting my girlfriend’s Low Voltage Bag up for sale. I figured one of you here would have a girl who would definitely appreciate this. It’s a good match for the Kitchen Sink or other AP Bags.

Oakley Low Voltage Bag. (believed) SKU: 82013-001. It’s a fairly obscure bag, it was released in 2005

Taken from O-Review: “Tote style bag with two LED lights for internal illumination, internal organizer pockets, zipped top flap closure, external sleeve pocket and external zippered pocket for storage, compression straps with D-rings, durable PVC bottom, and label accent.”

Bag Details:
- Has it been used? Maybe once, it appears in very good condition.
- Is it clean? Very clean, there could be a little dust on it, it’s sat in a closet for years.
- Is it faded? I suppose it’s possible, but I don’t believe so and there’s no signs of that.
- Any other tags? No other tags, what you see in the pics is what you get.

Ok the bad news... take a look at the last picture. The little end cap button that activates the LED’s is gone. So the LED’s are currently not functioning. Can it be fixed? Most likely if you’re into little fidgety electronic things.

Please review the pics carefully. If you’d like to see any other pics please let me know.

Asking SOLD which INCLUDES shipping to United States or Canada. My apologies, but I’m unwilling to send outside of the US or Canada, the fees are just too high. It will be shipped with tracking from my location in Ontario, Canada. No trades please.

Any questions please let me know, I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, thanks

43D53FD3-C316-44D7-87B1-79F69009B12A.jpeg

487E760D-4914-4D17-AE54-89760C569603.jpegB5777C5D-A216-4030-A007-FD23612CBF4A.jpegC268A93F-EFFC-4544-AFED-E2E420BCBDB1.jpegAB287F31-59C8-4F3D-B3EB-D3782EF494BA.jpeg09DF776A-13FB-4F72-B3C5-538AE7CD596C.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hello all. For your consideration, I’m putting my girlfriend’s Low Voltage Bag up for sale. I figured one of you here would have a girl who would definitely appreciate this. It’s a good match for the Kitchen Sink or other AP Bags.

Oakley Low Voltage Bag. (believed) SKU: 82013-001. It’s a fairly obscure bag, it was released in 2005

Taken from O-Review: “Tote style bag with two LED lights for internal illumination, internal organizer pockets, zipped top flap closure, external sleeve pocket and external zippered pocket for storage, compression straps with D-rings, durable PVC bottom, and label accent.”

Bag Details:
- Has it been used? Maybe once, it appears in very good condition.
- Is it clean? Very clean, there could be a little dust on it, it’s sat in a closet for years.
- Is it faded? I suppose it’s possible, but I don’t believe so and there’s no signs of that.
- Any other tags? No other tags, what you see in the pics is what you get.

Ok the bad news... take a look at the last picture. The little end cap button that activates the LED’s is gone. So the LED’s are currently not functioning. Can it be fixed? Most likely if you’re into little fidgety electronic things.

Please review the pics carefully. If you’d like to see any other pics please let me know.

Asking $65.US which INCLUDES shipping to United States or Canada. My apologies, but I’m unwilling to send outside of the US or Canada, the fees are just too high. It will be shipped with tracking from my location in Ontario, Canada. No trades please.

Any questions please let me know, I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, thanks

View attachment 855921

View attachment 855920View attachment 855922View attachment 855923View attachment 855924View attachment 855925
@Blondie

Is this still available?

Cool bag, I have one in my collection. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.