• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lucky Juliets

Oaklimus Prime

I slept in Last nights clothes in tomorrow’s dream
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Nations Capital
IMG_0142.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG
So I have been on the hunt for a pair of Juliets for my collection. I always wanted a pair but they aren't cheap. I found a pair on letgo that were mislabeled. Picked them up today. They are worn out but I think some people here can help me out. Paid $40 they need the nose piece tightened and cleaned(slightly discolored). The lenses I can deal with but they are delaminating on the inside around the edges so I may replace. Plasma with Ice Iridium Polarized.

View attachment 318147 View attachment 318152 So I have been on the hunt for a pair of Juliets for my collection. I always wanted a pair but they aren't cheap. I found a pair on letgo that were mislabeled. Picked them up today. They are worn out but I think some people here can help me out. Paid $40 they need the nose piece tightened and cleaned(slightly discolored). The lenses I can deal with but they are delaminating on the inside around the edges so I may replace. Plasma with Ice Iridium Polarized.
You got a bargain!!!

View attachment 318147 View attachment 318152 So I have been on the hunt for a pair of Juliets for my collection. I always wanted a pair but they aren't cheap. I found a pair on letgo that were mislabeled. Picked them up today. They are worn out but I think some people here can help me out. Paid $40 they need the nose piece tightened and cleaned(slightly discolored). The lenses I can deal with but they are delaminating on the inside around the edges so I may replace. Plasma with Ice Iridium Polarized.

Nice find Josh! Plus awesome price paid, dude! You will need to spend a bit to make them tip-top again but once you do, you will have a pair of sunglasses for life!

@THE X-MAN can breathe new life into tired frames, nose bridge tightening /refinish and @Chris A Hardaway can sort you out with some fresh lenses!

Juliets are my favourite Oakley frame, be careful though as you have already probably read, no-one has ever stopped at just one Juliet frame! You may only have one face but you will end up with many Juliets!!

Nice find Josh! Plus awesome price paid, dude! You will need to spend a bit to make them tip-top again but once you do, you will have a pair of sunglasses for life!

@THE X-MAN can breathe new life into tired frames, nose bridge tightening /refinish and @Chris A Hardaway can sort you out with some fresh lenses!

Juliets are my favourite Oakley frame, be careful though as you have already probably read, no-one has ever stopped at just one Juliet frame! You may only have one face but you will end up with many Juliets!!
I concur with this.

And Congrats too!

Congrats on finding a steal. They can be made to be like new again by the people already mentioned and or a few others.

Back