• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

lunch box

anyone have this bag? considering getting it, but want to know how well the cooler works.
I don't use it and I've heard the cooler works fine but the issue is the more items you place in the cooler the less room you have in the rest of the bag.

eh, as lame as this sounds I'm thinking of it as a diaper bag. i've been told I'll need one and the **** they sell at baby stores just ain't gonna happen with me. This one seemed to be a good compromise as a) it's oakley b) it seems large enough and c) the cooler should be able to hold cold stuff for the kid that's gonna be stealing my oakley money

eh, as lame as this sounds I'm thinking of it as a diaper bag. i've been told I'll need one and the **** they sell at baby stores just ain't gonna happen with me. This one seemed to be a good compromise as a) it's oakley b) it seems large enough and c) the cooler should be able to hold cold stuff for the kid that's gonna be stealing my oakley money
I think it may be good for stuff like that.

Not that I have anywhere near any kind of experience with having to store those types of goods .......so good luck!!! :rofl:

Back