• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Black (Non-Polarized) for Golf?

Rock Bottom

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone use Prizm Black (non-polarized) for golf, and if so how are they? I've used Prizm Field for a few years but want something a little darker for the really bright days. I figure Prizm Black should work well but wanted to see if anyone has first hand experience. Thanks!

Their ok, I have used them in the past and I feel like they wash out a lot of the green color (yes they have contrast but not like other prizm lenses). maybe prizm snow black would work- those are way darker than prizm black but have contrast? just an idea- others might have better ideas I just know prizm black isn’t my favorite for golfing but that’s just me.

If you want Oakley brand lenses only, I'd stop by a Vault and check out their different lens colors to see what you think looks darkest and best for golf. As long as they're not polarized, you should be good.

For non-OEM and non-polarized, my current favorite is Revant Flare Gold. They are great for bright sun, and I can look through them all day.

Back