• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frame / Mumbo Re-Release

I remember the good ol days where there was an actual on shore team who deal with spare parts. Sharon who used to work there was fantastic. Now it's just a **** show.

I should just return the Mumbo only and ask for a refund on the lot.

I remember the good ol days where there was an actual on shore team who deal with spare parts. Sharon who used to work there was fantastic. Now it's just a **** show.

I should just return the Mumbo only and ask for a refund on the lot.
I know exactly who you are talking about, she was awesome, and if she did not have the answer she would find out and comeback to you always. It was sad to hear her go.

I’m very pleased to be able to add the MZUM Pro M Frame alongside my other key pieces.

On personal preference, I’d still rank the Sochi Green New M Frame (currently paired with a Hybrid S HI Persimmon lens) first, and the Electric Mustard Pro M Frame (currently paired with a Hybrid S Jade lens) second, which probably also applies in terms of their rarity, as I don’t see those two having had a production run of more than 300, especially as they were never available retail - unless Oakley insiders during those times can provide more information on this?

Still, the newest addition definitely makes it into my current top three M Frames.

I’ve noticed that not many here have picked up on the following:

1. Though the same colour, until I received them, it looked like they were both gloss, whereas that actually only applies to the Mumbo. Although I prefer gloss more than matte, I’ve quickly grown to like it too.

2. The MUZM Pro M Frame feels lighter in weight that the other two M Frames - is this because of the new production method for the frame and/or lens? I don’t have a weighing machine to confirm precisely, but there appears to be a noticeable difference.

mfr12

2F48F4DD-301C-4B39-9384-5D871CE3CAA2.jpeg

I’m very pleased to be able to add the MZUM Pro M Frame alongside my other key pieces.

On personal preference, I’d still rank the Sochi Green New M Frame (currently paired with a Hybrid S HI Persimmon lens) first, and the Electric Mustard Pro M Frame (currently paired with a Hybrid S Jade lens) second, which probably also applies in terms of their rarity, as I don’t see those two having had a production run of more than 300, especially as they were never available retail - unless Oakley insiders during those times can provide more information on this?

Still, the newest addition definitely makes it into my current top three M Frames.

I’ve noticed that not many here have picked up on the following:

1. Though the same colour, until I received them, it looked like they were both gloss, whereas that actually only applies to the Mumbo. Although I prefer gloss more than matte, I’ve quickly grown to like it too.

2. The MUZM Pro M Frame feels lighter in weight that the other two M Frames - is this because of the new production method for the frame and/or lens? I don’t have a weighing machine to confirm precisely, but there appears to be a noticeable difference.

mfr12

View attachment 971108
I would love to have the Electric Mustard M since I have the matching Eye Jackets.