• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold M Frame +Red Slash / Carbon Fiber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I can't come up with a lopsided offer in my favor. Sorry.
I figured you might like to at least think about it.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I can't come up with a lopsided offer in my favor. Sorry.
If a lopsided offer entails splitting the price in half, or even more than that... You are correct I don't wish to go that low, unless there's a partial trade of interest on top.

If your offer was north of half the price, then shoot me a msg - maybe we can work something out?

Username Hidden said:
I figured you might like to at least think about it.
Thanks for look. ;)

Username Hidden said:
If a lopsided offer entails splitting the price in half, or even more than that... You are correct I don't wish to go that low, unless there's a partial trade of interest on top.

If your offer was north of half the price, then shoot me a msg - maybe we can work something out?

Thanks for look. ;)
I understand, sir lol. No problems here. Just messing since I was tagged lol

Your IB is full

BoostBear, what is your beat offer so far? Those heater lenses do not work with my high cheekbones but really love the

Username Hidden said:
Your IB is full

BoostBear, what is your beat offer so far? Those heater lenses do not work with my high cheekbones but really love the
Its not anymore

The most beat offer would've been the one where I pay someone to take them from me...

Which sparked an offer I propose to myself... where I break my own rule of not owning any display only pairs, an just keep em because they're gorgeous and can double as a art piece 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.