• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey, found a pair of oakley m frame gen 2. Can someone help identify if legit and so which gen

Oskar.

Oakley Beginner
Hey, i found a pair of oakley m frame gen 2 for sale. Been wanting a pair for quite some time. The gen with the "hammerfangs". I found this pair locally which has a sort of shredded carbon fiber frame. With red iridum sweep lenses it looks like. Is this correct and does the frame legit havent seen anyone like it on ebay. One of the arms has a small crack in the joint, does this affect it and are you able to switch arms on this frame if so? Appreciate all answers :) Heres som pictures for refence
426_206651297.jpg

426_1737499035.jpg

426_2076719155.jpg

Being a black rain, it’s a long shot to find another arm unless someone has a broken pair they a parting out, I don’t think they made arm kit like the other colors

Being a black rain, it’s a long shot to find another arm unless someone has a broken pair they a parting out, I don’t think they made arm kit like the other colors
Oh, so they dident make arm kits for the black rain. Is black rain any rarer than other types of carbon, crystal and colored frames. I`ll make a post to see if someone has. If not do you think the part missing is a big issue. the other side is fine but it wont be getting any support from the other side