• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

M Frames. Taking Stock

I would like the clarity of Elite Revant in no polarized version I guess for road bike
I have elite and non elite versions of their polarised lenses. To be honest I've never been able to tell the difference in clarity that is claimed and the only thing that sets them apart for me is the fact that the Elite has an etching.

I literally ordered 3 non polarised lenses from them today, a clear (to use when I play squash), an emerald and a bronze Mirrorshield.
I have an Elite emerald and a regular polarised bronze already, so I am very interested to see how the non polar versions compare.

I'm generally a huge a fan of Revant M frame lenses. They are, in my opinion, the best aftermarket option for M Frames. I also find that the mirror on them is not as fragile as the Oakley Iridium. I've used them shooting, jet skiing, playing sports and everything in between. When they get super dirty I just clean them with regular tap water (probably not the best but it works).
My profile picture is the bronze Mirrorshield which was the first Revant M lens I got, it's been in constant use for 3 years and is still pretty much perfect. I have the same bronze lens in a Jupiter squared that I've had for about 5-6 years and they are still great.

If it wasn't such a pain to get them in the UK I'd buy a couple more of each colour.

Got most of them back when they still shipped to the UK. They do pop up on Amazon and eBay every now and then too

You could also ask around on the forum if anybody in the States would be able to help facilitate

Maybe a silly question, please forgive the newbie, when you speak about lenses and call then "the heaters", what do you mean?
That they are the hot stuff, the nice ones?

I understand that "the beaters" are the once to use everyday and beat to death.

Maybe a silly question, please forgive the newbie, when you speak about lenses and call then "the heaters", what do you mean?
That they are the hot stuff, the nice ones?

I understand that "the beaters" are the once to use everyday and beat to death.
Oakley-M-Frame-Lens-Options.jpg

Back