• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars and Craters

Hi, This was som beautiful models ! Are they selling Mars to Europe ? So interested to buy after seeing those !

Thanks

Hi, This was som beautiful models ! Are they selling Mars to Europe ? So interested to buy after seeing those !

Thanks

Mars have been discontinued for over a decade. You can only find them in resell markets, like ebay.

Damn, you have some amazing stuff. Each time I see a grouping of your collection, I am more impressed than the last!:shock:

Thanks for the quick reply. Was almost guessing on the second hand but hey.. No harm in asking ;)

EK85 unfortunaley the Mars and Craters line stopped being sold by Oakley when they discontinued the Xmetal line. BUT, you are in luck seller eyeframesman on Ebay has been selling a few frames at reasonable prices. She has sold me a majority of my Craters and Mars.

If you want one at a half decent price you better hurry. Rumor has it eyeframesman is running low on left over stock.

Here is a link to the supposed last one in stock so you may want to grab it while still there:

Last One Authentic Oakley x Metal Xmetal Mars No Lenses RX Titanium | eBay

BHarry, thanks. Gonna try and post up the XS portion of the collection shortly.

Last edited:
EK85 unfortunaley the Mars and Craters line stopped being sold by Oakley when they discontinued the Xmetal line. BUT, you are in luck seller eyeframesman on Ebay has been selling a few frames at reasonable prices. She has sold me a majority of my Craters and Mars.

If you want one at a half decent price you better hurry. Rumor has it eyeframesman is running low on left over stock.

Here is a link to the supposed last one in stock so you may want to grab it while still there:

Last One Authentic Oakley x Metal Xmetal Mars No Lenses RX Titanium | eBay

BHarry, thanks. Gonna try and post up the XS portion of the collection shortly.

Thank you so much. I will check what she have. I really need a collection of these.

I also need a display stand for them. I guess it's okay to buy this one also at ebay. The double decker in metal.

Thank you so much. I will check what she have. I really need a collection of these.

I also need a display stand for them. I guess it's okay to buy this one also at ebay. The double decker in metal.
Mars are relatively hard to find in Europe and command a bit more of a price than in the US. We can still expect an upward spike when eyesframesman runs out.