• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Memes

done.... 😄

-
meme create.jpg

Having roots in Memphis and having spent half my youth between there and Montana and knowing its culture well, I can tell you that the Memphis PD is one of the worst departments in the world. The city chooses to pay them less than teachers make and for that reason good people cannot afford to be officers so who gets hired? Thugs, right from the streets, most barely able to make it into the department because most have records themselves. It is a sad reality that this happens often in Memphis and black people disappear altogether without notice on a regular basis. This one just got caught on video because the officers were dumb enough to let it. While the rest of the country is in shock I sit here saying, "this has happened for decades" and noone cared. Right @Timhyde74 ?

Our phones are even worse... I have had conversations at work about guns and picked my phone up to google and it was ready to search the subject before I was... I do not have voice enabled nor use Siri at all either.... Sounds crazy but...

Latest Posts

Back