• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Memes

absolutely...... and there is room for everyone in this liberal sanctuary city.

come on over, we got the sunshine, you just bring your cardboard box and meth !!
-
-
She acts like her spasms are uncontrollable. Not nice, or a joke. The vulnerable have fallen foul.

FnqKJ9MXkAMOmWv?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Having roots in Memphis and having spent half my youth between there and Montana and knowing its culture well, I can tell you that the Memphis PD is one of the worst departments in the world. The city chooses to pay them less than teachers make and for that reason good people cannot afford to be officers so who gets hired? Thugs, right from the streets, most barely able to make it into the department because most have records themselves. It is a sad reality that this happens often in Memphis and black people disappear altogether without notice on a regular basis. This one just got caught on video because the officers were dumb enough to let it. While the rest of the country is in shock I sit here saying, "this has happened for decades" and noone cared. Right @Timhyde74 ?
Do what now? 🤔

I would say I hate your boys went down tonight brother, but its more of a sorry not sorry situation, and to be honest I was really hoping they both would lose, but it is what it is, and the stinking eagles are going to the big game, and the Niners join the Cowboys on the ol'couch watching it on TV.

You and @nikefreak23 can come on over to my place to watch the Super Bowl, there's plenty of room on my couch too 😁

Back