• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MicahS's collection

They are a remake of the original Mumbo called the Collectors Mumbo. Mumbo was the original name for the M frame back in 1989-1990 be fore they were forced to change it for copywrite issues(?). The Mumbo and Gen 1 M frame are the same. Lenses between them were slightly different but I'm not sure if these new reimagining's are or not.

Palace is a skate company that has done a few collabs with Oakley in the past. This one, the Mumbos, a original Eye Jacket collab and an Eye Jacket Redux. They did some apparel for the Mumbo release as well.

Thank you! I just looked those up as well and damn price on stockx for the mumbo palace is ridiculous! 😂

They are a remake of the original Mumbo called the Collectors Mumbo. Mumbo was the original name for the M frame back in 1989-1990 be fore they were forced to change it for copywrite issues(?). The Mumbo and Gen 1 M frame are the same. Lenses between them were slightly different but I'm not sure if these new reimagining's are or not.

Palace is a skate company that has done a few collabs with Oakley in the past. This one, the Mumbos, a original Eye Jacket collab and an Eye Jacket Redux. They did some apparel for the Mumbo release as well.

I kinda like the way the black lights look on the case with the lights on.

20210622_182617.jpg

Thank you! I just looked those up as well and damn price on stockx for the mumbo palace is ridiculous! 😂

Those mumbos are nuts, there’s 2 on eBay, the ones oakley released in 2018 but one is $600 and one is $1.2k!!

The palace ones are so sick tho! Also it’s kinda a Frankenstein.

The frame shape is a gen 2 m frame with the logos of the mumbo. The hinges are reinforced like gen 2 and the arms ar along like them. But lenses still fit from the original m frame and gen 2 . Just not the new m frame with the ellipse logo facing upward.

Heheh maybe the next one I sell I can match that stock x price of 1.3

Those mumbos are nuts, there’s 2 on eBay, the ones oakley released in 2018 but one is $600 and one is $1.2k!!

The palace ones are so sick tho! Also it’s kinda a Frankenstein.

The frame shape is a gen 2 m frame with the logos of the mumbo. The hinges are reinforced like gen 2 and the arms ar along like them. But lenses still fit from the original m frame and gen 2 . Just not the new m frame with the ellipse logo facing upward.

Heheh maybe the next one I sell I can match that stock x price of 1.3
How much were they when they came out?

Seems like Oakley was into copyright infringement: I knew about the Jawbone, but this Mumbo is news to me? Who/what had the original Mumbo?

Seems like Oakley was into copyright infringement: I knew about the Jawbone, but this Mumbo is news to me? Who/what had the original Mumbo?

Mambo clothing . Lol M A M B O. They didn’t like mumbo being used

Back