• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MicahS's collection

They have a few more listed there that I haven't seen but I think they may be super limited releases or something. Two pairs with red to yellow fade frames, yellow socks one with a photochromatic and the other a road lens.
Any pics of those yellow/red fade zeros?

@Chattabox23 the parts and service portal only has tiny versions of the renders but this is them

Capture.JPG

Yeah the Japanese Baseball collection. I just added those to the O review database. I was going to go through the rest of the japan site this weekend and see if there's anything else that needs to be added.
I didn’t know you were the one that did that:). That’s pretty cool:)

My favorite is that Dark RX A-wire you got there with the off colored D shaped nose pads, and 2nd generation (or first gen?) Styled earsocks. Kinda has that Hammerstem look!

My favorite is that Dark RX A-wire you got there with the off colored D shaped nose pads, and 2nd generation (or first gen?) Styled earsocks. Kinda has that Hammerstem look!

A wires are one of my favorite wires from those years @Chris A Hardaway if I were to start hunting some non prizm lenses for these, what would I be looking for lens or basecurve wise?

Back