• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Microbag Rant...

Jay-Da

I should Work at Oakley
PA
I just bought two pairs of special edition Slivers from www.backcountry.com, an authorized Oakley dealer and fantastic company.

I got the MotoGP (Ice Iridium) Slivers and the Marc Marquez (+Red Iridium) Slivers, both come with a special MotoGP microfiber bag. I know this. However, when I got my glasses today, neither came with the bag they were supposed to come with. Both came with a plain black bag...

When did Oakley become so cheap and stop giving special bags with special edition glasses?? I guess when they get discontinued or something...

So lame.... anyway, that's my rant. Thanks for reading....

I borrow these pictures from Google but for reference... The Marc Marquez were supposed to come with this bag...
1587583660437.png

My Shocktubes came the same way. Not from same place, but when opened only a generic bag inside.

Ya I got a pair of troy lee designs Jupiter squared and it was same way discounted from lux guy had like 50+ pairs all the same generic box and bag I wasn’t impressed!

Latest Posts

Back