• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Misc gun stuff thread

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
I wanted to make a thread for some of us shooters.
What gear you use, why ECT
Gun builds and such
A more encompassing thread.
I'm looking into a dope book and need in put.
And as soon as I get a vid to post to YouTube y'all will see some fake holbrooks blow up. Apparently I'm having issues with uploading to YouTube and have to figure it out.

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

I wanted to make a thread for some of us shooters.
What gear you use, why ECT
Gun builds and such
A more encompassing thread.
I'm looking into a dope book and need in put.
And as soon as I get a vid to post to YouTube y'all will see some fake holbrooks blow up. Apparently I'm having issues with uploading to YouTube and have to figure it out.

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

Probably thanks to their revised stance on firearms :rolleyes:

Like hunting down Gen 1 frogskins I look for all sorts of old or collectible firearms. Build ARs(not that hard) and learn the history. WWI guns, wwII guns, ARs, hand guns. Currently on a Pre-lock smith and Wesson revolver kick. Last project.

962783CB-B514-4DB2-8D2F-C53331FF5943.jpeg

I started getting interested in guns a couple of months ago. I went to visit my friend and saw his collection of guns. I was surprised that he had the right to keep so many weapons at home. I've seen guns literally a couple of times in my entire life before, so I was especially surprised by his collection. Since then, I have started to study all sorts of articles about guns, their types, and ammunition https://bulkmunitions.com/9mm-vs-380-which-is-right-for-you/. I can literally read all these articles all day.

Last edited:
I started getting interested in guns a couple of months ago. I went to visit my friend and saw his collection of guns. I was surprised that he had the right to keep so many weapons at home. I've seen guns literally a couple of times in my entire life before, so I was especially surprised by his collection. Since then, I have started to study all sorts of articles about guns, their types, and ammunition https://bulkmunitions.com/9mm-vs-380-which-is-right-for-you/. I can literally read all these articles all day.
My friend @Wicked likes orange cats on a leash :brunette:

Latest Posts

Back