• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2018 season

I know that Stanton is not to be feared....yeah, he hit moonshots, but you'll likely get a strikeout first lol

That being said, I'm happy he's out of the NL East.

Sent from Q's S8+

Astros pitching staff is probably the only pitching staff that can say “no lineup in baseball scares us”...

Red Sox pitchers might be able to say that also...

On the other hand, plenty of pitching staffs can agree that the deadliest lineup in baseball resides in Houston..

The only thing that concerns me is that the Astros JUST FINISHED their season on Nov 1st...

They’re back at Spring Training already...

We’ll see how it goes, but on paper, they’re combined lineup and pitching is one of the best MLB has seen in the last 2 decades...

The Astros are def the team to beat this year and I think your going to see a better offensive team this year if that is possible....but I think this will be the year that Bregman really puts his skills in the "Altuve" category .....don't get me wrong, Alex is a stud, but I think he is just touching the surface on what he can accomplish. I think Yuri is going to be a breakout star as well...he was just starting to learn how to lay off that cutter and he was understanding that pitchers will pitch to him if he just gives them a few pitches...They don't want to walk yuri, way to many studs in that lineup to be walking Yuri and he was just starting to figure that out last year.

Another team I could see making a deep run is the Brewers....if they can get 1st half of the 2017 season production out of Shaw, but get it all year in 18 then watch out......They have 4 great outfielders who would start for almost every other team, a SS who's realizing he is as good as anyone not named Correa,Seager or Lindor.....They just have an all around great team and the 1st 2 off the bench is going to be nasty....They need some help pitching but they are the next Astros ....They need another year but this year might shock some people

Thank the good Lord that spring training is finally here

The only thing that concerns me is that the Astros JUST FINISHED their season on Nov 1st...

They’re back at Spring Training already...

We’ll see how it goes, but on paper, they’re combined lineup and pitching is one of the best MLB has seen in the last 2 decades...

I feel like the Indians could use a middle relief pitcher, but we might have the answer within the clubhouse.

And that’s a valid concern. Indians started off sluggish after the word series the year before. Took them until June / July to get out of they’res slump.

MVP and WS Trophies ain’t cheap....

Hoping Correa’s extension is coming soon...

Alex Cobb and the Orioles agree to a 4 year $60M contract.

Sent from Q's S8+

Never Forget, @BigRabbit

....bout to watch the greatest World Series Game ever played....

1229CB0B-4E95-42DA-ADAA-4AF519B358A8.jpeg

Back