• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold MM, 12 Gauge, Icon watches

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm finally selling my Oakley watches. I switched to an Apple watch a few years ago and haven't worn them since.

First off is the 12 Gauge stainless steel/brushed with blue face and rubber band. This watch has had very little wear and you can still smell the vanilla that was infused into the band during assembly. The watch is in the original presentation box as well as the outer box. Also included is the instruction manual. The battery was replaced today. The sapphire crystal is in great shape. There is a little wear on the clasp and the stainless portion of the face, but is overall in great shape.

Asking $800 OBO shipped CONUS only. ***PRICE DROP TO $550***

Feel free to contact me for more pictures.

IMG_8411.jpeg
IMG_8412.jpeg
IMG_8413.jpeg
IMG_8414.jpeg
IMG_8415.jpeg
IMG_8416.jpeg
IMG_8417.jpeg

Next is the Minute Machine titanium with black dial. This was my daily wear for a short period, so it does have some minor signs of wear on the band and face. The sapphire crystal is in great shape. Included is the original presentation box, instruction manual, outer box, and 2 links. The battery was replaced today.

Feel free to request additional pictures.

SOLD

IMG_8418.jpeg
IMG_8419.jpeg
IMG_8420.jpeg
IMG_8422.jpeg
IMG_8423.jpeg
IMG_8424.jpeg

Finally, I'm selling an Icon watch. It is the titanium band with blue face. This watch was a daily wear watch for a decade. It wen with me everywhere. It has seen many different countries, oceans and Caribbean islands. It is one of my favorite pieces in my collection but it has not been worn for several years now. The clasp is not quite as strong as it once was and pops open on occasion. The crystal is mineral, not sapphire so there are several scratches on it from years of wear. The band also has scratches from years of wear. The rubber on the inside of the band has come apart in places. Finally, the motor does not seem to hold a charge for as long as it should. With all that being said, it is an incredible watch and from day one until I stopped wearing it daily 10 years later, it always got compliments. Included is metal vault and 2 links.

SOLD

IMG_8402.jpeg
IMG_8406.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm icon watch

Flipper alert

Haha that one I’ve been looking for a while for the wife sir.. so no flipping on that one ...

But I’ll wait for additional flipping comments on some Juliet’s I might have to sell ...

Username Hidden said:
Haha that one I’ve been looking for a while for the wife sir.. so no flipping on that one ...

But I’ll wait for additional flipping comments on some Juliet’s I might have to sell ...

Gotta get the wife at least one watch. Haha. Found a polished small icon with gold face for my wife recently.

You guys are hilarious.

Maybe @TheWannaBe Will be the recipient

:lolsign:

Username Hidden said:
Gotta get the wife at least one watch. Haha. Found a polished small icon with gold face for my wife recently.

He aint buying nothing for her hes buying to to flip

Username Hidden said:
He aint buying nothing for her hes buying to to flip[/

Wife’s imaginary .. so is school... just a flipper trying to work sir

Username Hidden said:
Wife’s imaginary .. so is school... just a flipper trying to work sir

You should join raybanforum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.