• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Monster Dog/Fat Cat Cleared Frames Owner's List (& How to DIY)!

Hi

I made a video whit the procedure that explain here and put in Internet I write you the Web Page

Sorry but Is in spanish, but you can put the subtitles in english and is done, also if some one want to helpme whit the description in english are welcome

Regards

Bien hecho. Nunca pensé en el acabado nebuloso después. ¿Los terminaste con algo después de lijarlos?

My only suggestion, would be to clear cote them after the sanding. However, I a'int that smart

Hi

I made a video whit the procedure that explain here and put in Internet I write you the Web Page

Sorry but Is in spanish, but you can put the subtitles in english and is done, also if some one want to helpme whit the description in english are welcome

Regards
Thanks @lang1_luis! Good job!! Looks great! I may try that on one of my cleared pairs to get the matte look.

But if you were going to sandpaper anyway, why did you need to “clear” the whisky colour?

Thanks @lang1_luis! Good job!! Looks great! I may try that on one of my cleared pairs to get the matte look.

But if you were going to sandpaper anyway, why did you need to “clear” the whisky colour?
stop speaking the improper english and your crazy metric system. a. Whiskey b. Color

I would be worried that if I sanded down without, I would put the whiskey colors (not colours :)) in to the frame

stop speaking the improper english and your crazy metric system. a. Whiskey b. Color

I would be worried that if I sanded down without, I would put the whiskey colors (not colours :)) in to the frame

You know I just tease because of my crazy man crush I have for you...

Ha ha ha.
Actually, true about rubbing the pigments into the frame.

Re: the word, “whisky”/“whiskey”, I checked up in o-review, and interestingly enough, for the fat cat, it calls it “whisky”, but for the monster dog, it’s called “whiskey”!!!

I’m going to look up someone who has a picture of the box and see what it says!!!

Latest Posts

Back