• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Most Recent Purchases

Bubba

Oakley Expert
louisville
First listed is my JFLs! Got these on the forum, absolutely love them...they fit my head all too well, they are gorgeous, and I flat out love them in everyway..... iced polar color way
1408840428443.jpg

next up is my first pair of wire frames, Crosshair 2.0...not sure what the exact colorway is just know they are polarized. The fiancé just bought them for me today at our local vault (my first purchase from our new vault)
1408840789886.jpg

last is a pair of jupiter squared and not sure on colorway besides they are polarized. Lenses and frame are pretty rough but scored them off of Craigslist for $30, they are my beaters for sure
1408841062222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, love love love my JFLs!!! Thanks to @V2oak I got my JFLs very shortly after I started seeking them! I have my eye on another pair of them brand new in box and same colourway..just have my eye on too much stuff right now, really want a display case

I am look for a case as well! They don't show up near me to often for some reason.

Me either, there is a 1'x1'x1' on Craigslist here in louisville and dude wants $250...it's just a clear box with a door and has an Oakley base...too small for $250 in my opinion, I will wait until a larger case for $100 more or so come around because I know those deals are out there

nice grabs bro

Thanks, when the fiancé bought me the 2.0s I almost, almost got her to get her first pair of oakleys! Her main reason for not getting them was because she thinks I will be mad at her for not taking care of them haha..I guess I will have to buy her first pair for her :D

Thanks, when the fiancé bought me the 2.0s I almost, almost got her to get her first pair of oakleys! Her main reason for not getting them was because she thinks I will be mad at her for not taking care of them haha..I guess I will have to buy her first pair for her :D
just checked my cl listings although nothing interesting I saw a listing of a case stated new in box selling for 750.00

Back