• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Motorcycle Thread?

I love the BMW S 1000 RR. such a sick bike. Wish I had any bike at all

Any of you guys gonna be at the AMA superbike double header in Wisconsin this weekend?

i would stick with one of the rice rockets no ducati, aprilia, ktm or bmw. expensive parts and work unless u know how to do it yourself which im assuming u dont. the japanese bikes are way easier to work on if ur into that kinda thing. i ride an 06 honda cbr600rr as a daily driver and do my own maintenance so hit me up if u have any questions

Good advice... Ducati bikes require a $1100 valve service every 4000mi and belt services every 5000mi... It all adds up quick!

Nice rides guys.

I ride too... Yamaha YZF R15 (a small displacement bike for us here in Asia).:)

@Eckstream1, nice bikes bro... Good luck with the Ducati deal.

Thanks!
I was shocked at the licensing requirements and costs while I was in Japan... Something like over 400cc requires 2yrs of riding experience and a $1200 fee!
I've actually got my eye on a 1990 Honda CBR400RR NC-29... Pretty rare in the States and tons of fun on the track!

One of my other hobbies. Older picture, just added a few blings during the winter and she looks slightly different now.

Up3.jpg

I saw the bicycle thread and thought it a little biased too, good idea Ross!

When I first joined and saw how many pages were in the bike thread, I thought holy cow, a lot of people here ride. :biggrin: I was surprised to see no motorcycle thread, so...

...I've actually got my eye on a 1990 Honda CBR400RR NC-29... Pretty rare in the States and tons of fun on the track!

I used to ride a 1989 Yamaha FZR400 and always lusted after the Japan only 400's, like that Honda. Please post pics if you get it!

Yeah nice rides all but especially you Eckstream!

Here is the pic the guy sent me... It's MINT and expensive!

The bike is definitely not mint. It looks like it has been down on both sides. It would still be a fun bike to have for the track....but I am sure it has been rode hard. I am always checking out FLY KITTYs website as they will sometimes get some old skool rice burners (early 90s). Reminds me of the good old days, when all I cared about was going out to ride with my buddies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back