• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Motorcycle Thread?

PM me if you need one to try out. I have a few;)
It may not be till next spring, lol. I'm a fair weather rider and it's nothing but cold and rain in the immediate future. Tried to ride after the rain yesterday and boy does that bike handle differently on wet pavement...

It may not be till next spring, lol. I'm a fair weather rider and it's nothing but cold and rain in the immediate future. Tried to ride after the rain yesterday and boy does that bike handle differently on wet pavement...

Much differently. Im in florida so i can ride year round but i also spend alot on rain-specific tires....:cool-33:

Much differently. Im in florida so i can ride year round but i also spend alot on rain-specific tires....:cool-33:
Yeah, if it hadn't been for that MSF course I may have bit it hard... I just got new tires on this old bike. I need to clean the carb again. Won't run at all without the choke pulled out... At least it was only $1000 for the bike.

View attachment 533334

I'm a new rider. Had my license for 10 years but just retook the MSF course this spring. I've been learning on this old 1994 Yamaha Virago 535 as my first/starter bike. Hopefully in time I'll upgrade but until then this will work fine.
NEXX great helmets!
nexx_xr2_carbon_pure_helmets_750x750.jpg

They fit the best under the helmet! LOL. More recently I've been squeezing a juliet in there...
Xmetals do not fit with mine, way way too tight. I had gascans but uppped the Rx to Mixed Holbrooks, they slide in better.
My Juliel's I wore with my skull bucket for years, when I rode the Harley, just a peanut cap helmet. Gotta say to all the Harley riders out there, just my opinion, but the full face helmets belong with the naked bikes, and crotch rockets, looks dumb on the Harley, again just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions?

Xmetals do not fit with mine, way way too tight. I had gascans but uppped the Rx to Mixed Holbrooks, they slide in better.
My Juliel's I wore with my skull bucket for years, when I rode the Harley, just a peanut cap helmet. Gotta say to all the Harley riders out there, just my opinion, but the full face helmets belong with the naked bikes, and crotch rockets, looks dumb on the Harley, again just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions?
I figured I'd split the difference and wear a 3/4 helmet. Looks fine on my little bike and the full face helmet I have is just way too hot.

They fit the best under the helmet! LOL. More recently I've been squeezing a juliet in there...
I tried fitting a Juliet in my full face HJC helmet - there was so way in earth it was going to work...

Plastic Brooks and Metal Brooks work perfectly...I’m sure I will wear Frogs also while riding, eventually...

Yesterday, I did Dr Chop July 4th Brooks :)

A56A5CF2-AB2E-416D-ABF6-E7B156D00233.jpeg
BE6434D3-49DA-4A81-AF76-3CC37534E74F.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back