• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MUZM Mars

So am I late to the hazing of the guy who got everyone excited it was going to release today?

1697329772969.png

Hey! @Lopaka KaMars …my Lopaka Komohana! Did I inadvertently buy a “Jackalope” from you!?!? I completely missed that the Sub Zero Prizm Black Iridium Fingerprint I got from you…was a “MUZM!” I was starting to think MUZMs were all a fable…😏
Aloha Sir. The MUZM Sub-Zeros actually came out in large numbers. So not rare. Sorry. :(🤙

Just two words..... dry hump....
I wouldn’t be surprised if they took a recent page from Apple’s book with leaks. They told certain teams or departments it was the 13/14th with no plan for that to be the real date in order to catch people leaking information. But then again given their quality control with exclusives maybe they actually caught something that needed fixed so they cancelled given the price point.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they took a recent page from Apple’s book with leaks. They told certain teams or departments it was the 13/14th with no plan for that to be the real date in order to catch people leaking information. But then again given their quality control with exclusives maybe they actually caught something that needed fixed so they cancelled given the price point.
I really hope the that first part is true. They need to have a special limited edition release agent with a suitcase handcuffed to his wrist. Oakley seems to be Rampant with corruption. Can’t trust any of them.

Back