• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Muzm pairs, how much should you really be asking for on this forum..,,

Fakir

The Golden Era is behind us...
A Mountain
I don’t believe I will get a response to a similar query in the value thread I have already posted in.
Considering the recent Muzm RJs ought to sold only at retail on the forum given the number of hardcore collectors, what is the view on other Muzm pairs on sale?
There is a Muzm Mumbo with an asking price of almost double what it retailed for.
Thoughts?

I do have my Muzm Mumbo currently listed and wasn't sure what they were worth honestly. I inquired to a few collectors to ask their opinion and also noticed one on ebay in the completed items sold with an asking price of $599.

One thing to consider too is unfortunately not all of us were able to pick up Muzm pieces during the initial release or at retail. I was one that tried for the RJ and wasn't able to get one.

I'd be more than happy to work with a forum member on mine if they're interested. What I would be disappointed to see is if they decide to turn around and put them on ebay for $600, but that's out of my control as well.

Before the Xeus I really didn’t care one way or another how much people charged. But after that, it just became annoying. We’d get a new newbie every week trying to scalp one and not really care about anything else.

To answer your question though, I suppose a small finders fee isnt bad for people who changed there mind. I’m sure $100 over retail is still a good deal if you really wanted one.

If someone is walking around the forum waving hundred dollar bills I’m not gonna run from them but to make a exchange post this early I think was decided was not kosher and last I heard one year should pass … I’m pretty confident if someone is straight up asking and throwing money your way isn’t gonna get many refusals

Back