• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MUZM Mars

Same here Brian. Halifax is crazy for home prices and rent prices. We have people with full time jobs living in tents because they can't afford to buy or rent. A 2 bedroom in my building went for $1050 a month 3 years ago. Now the exact same unit is $1850 a month! Craziness.

Yep,
That is happening here. Sort of mind blowing actually. Our economy is either taking a dive or something is going to break down soon. The average price of a home near or in Toronto was around 600k in 2019 now those homes are selling for 1.2m and interest rates have been heading up to 6% from 3. Our prime Minister is destroying our country single handedly in only a few years. My kids will be stuck here at this rate into their thirty's. It's been a while since I've purchased my home here. In 2007 for 260k. Now the home a few doors down which was comparable sold last month for 1.4m. It's absolutely ludicrous.
Yep, same here. Especially here in California. The cost of living has gotten out of control the last 3 years. I’ve lived here all my life but not sure how much longer I’ll be able to live here. Probably have to move to a red state in the next couple years. The electric bill alone has been $400 a month during warm months for a 3 bedroom house.

Yep,

Yep, same here. Especially here in California. The cost of living has gotten out of control the last 3 years. I’ve lived here all my life but not sure how much longer I’ll be able to live here. Probably have to move to a red state in the next couple years. The electric bill alone has been $400 a month during warm months for a 3 bedroom house.
Pretty much everywhere, even NYC cost of living doubled in the last 5 years or so. Might have to cut off allowance for my mistress soon since i could barely afford it

I live in Baltimore City. I bought my house in 2019, and it's been up in value $100k+ since 2021.

The only thing that pisses me off is my property taxes have gradually climbed, but the city have done less and less since 2020.

Might have to cut off allowance for my mistress
1698072268937.gif

Back