• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MUZM Mars

Im with you. I wrote a letter to Oakleys Marketing dept. telling them how bad their MVP lineup is and asked them for more classic options with different color schemes. I hope they listened.

Good luck. They don’t seem to care much about the vintage collectors. This mars release being one of the many they royally hosed the vintage collectors.

Im with you. I wrote a letter to Oakleys Marketing dept. telling them how bad their MVP lineup is and asked them for more classic options with different color schemes. I hope they listened.
Lux:
20-piecut.gif

Typical luxottica….taking advantage of the collectors……$2300 for a re-issue……? This effin company is so greedy. Good thing i got the real mars leather from Jim’s time and save some $2300 in my pocket. This company is the reason why oakley is no longer the oakley that we used to know and loved and another reason why i lost my motivation from buying any new oakley product aside from the boring stuff they release. Congrats and im happy to those who will had the chance to own them and goodluck.

Back