• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Muzm pro racing jackets

just putting it out there that extra butter is notorious for backdooring and overall dodgy business practice regarding 'hype' items. there was a video circulating on twitter some time ago of an employee unloading dozens of jordans still in their shipping boxes with SKU/Invoice# [lol] to Stadium Goods/Flight Club.

the 'damaged shipment' is just a blanket decoy statement. those pairs were backdoored by employees/managers once they found out they're worth something and sold elsewhere 100%. many stores have been busted doing this mainly nike/adidas typically without repercussion. no way in hell lux/oakley will do anything about this tho so ya

So here is my dilemma, to open or not open the box? On one hand, keeping it sealed in the brown outer box proves they are unworn and brand new. Maybe a higher value down the road. But, I’ll never know the number or if they are scratched.

Thoughts?

So here is my dilemma, to open or not open the box? On one hand, keeping it sealed in the brown outer box proves they are unworn and brand new. Maybe a higher value down the road. But, I’ll never know the number or if they are scratched.

Thoughts?
I'm not a shelf whore guy so I say open it, then wear the heck outta them. :cool-33:🤙

Thoughts?

I would check them out. Knowing lux's quality control issues, the box may contain the wrong pair of sunglasses or they may be damaged or missing something at the very least.

So this is really interesting…. The return of Made In USA???

I could barely make it out and had to get the bright light but there it is…

IMG_7193.jpeg

Thoughts?
Wrap the box in a diaper, put them in a cool, dry, dark closet and never ever open them.