• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Muzm pro racing jackets

Hi everyone, unfortunetly after many attemps and many cancelled orders I didn't have the chance to grab a RJ...

If you guys know someone that is interested to sell their RJ MUZM at a decent price, I'm ready to discuss.

thank you very much for your help.

Hi everyone, unfortunetly after many attemps and many cancelled orders I didn't have the chance to grab a RJ...

If you guys know someone that is interested to sell their RJ MUZM at a decent price, I'm ready to discuss.

Hey Dom, send me a dm with an offer, got one available l, already sold one. Cheers

Mine showed up similar to @lloydrose pair. Pamphlet floating around in the box and thumbprints on the lenses. Luckily no lens damage that I can see.
20230509_165456.jpg
20230509_165649.jpg

Mine showed up similar to @lloydrose pair. Pamphlet floating around in the box and thumbprints on the lenses. Luckily no lens damage that I can see. View attachment 1053875View attachment 1053876
Yeah mine had one smudge I have to clean them and look them over. My other two showed up in the mail today but I haven’t been home. I can’t believe my parents were 3rd in line at Miami on drop day and 3 showed up finally on Monday right before they flew out. They were the first to pick it up then flew back last night. That one will have some sentimental value I was hoping it was a better number though

I had heard somewhere that the stores hadn't gotten their shipments by drop day. I wonder if that was an accident or if it was intentional to stop them from making it out into the wild before they should..

I had heard somewhere that the stores hadn't gotten their shipments by drop day. I wonder if that was an accident or if it was intentional to stop them from making it out into the wild before they should..
Yeah idk coincidentally Irvine got their shipment today too. The staff at Miami was pissed cause they were told 3 days before drop they’d have them then updated to release date, then the following day and by the end of release day they called my parents and told them they’d arrive Monday.

that’s why I was wondering if extra butter just didn’t get there order and were unsure and canceled the shipment. Extra butter should be saying how many were damaged and what serials as it affects value down the road.