• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Everyone wants the Red Tiger Racing Jacket

I personally got 4 pairs, but given your hazing I ain't giving you any at retail, you can only cry while I enjoy my pairs, if you'd knew how to use a computer you would have gotten 20 pairs easy, they sat for good 30 minutes, i can offer you a drink with the profit i made
Pffffttt at the Oakley beginning pffftttt

I’m still refreshing the page frequently, if I get one I’ll sell it for whatever it costs me plus getting it to you. If you are an active member who genuinely wants one.
That refresh only pulls up shattered dreams.
I had three on the way, “paid” and order number received, they allowed me to dream For 2.5 hours then sent me the cancelation :gotcha:

I personally got 4 pairs, but given your hazing I ain't giving you any at retail, you can only cry while I enjoy my pairs, if you'd knew how to use a computer you would have gotten 20 pairs easy, they sat for good 30 minutes, i can offer you a drink with the profit i made
Why are the beginners on here such fûçk wads. That would be you little girl.
We do not need members with your mouth, so full of śhît as it is :punish:

FORUM OAKLEY.jpg

3/4 one already sold for 800, troll?

What are you, like 12? Nice knowing ya. You won’t be around long.

1683654697735.gif

Back