• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Everyone wants the Red Tiger Racing Jacket

I personally got 4 pairs, but given your hazing I ain't giving you any at retail, you can only cry while I enjoy my pairs, if you'd knew how to use a computer you would have gotten 20 pairs easy, they sat for good 30 minutes, i can offer you a drink with the profit i made

I personally got 4 pairs, but given your hazing I ain't giving you any at retail, you can only cry while I enjoy my pairs, if you'd knew how to use a computer you would have gotten 20 pairs easy, they sat for good 30 minutes, i can offer you a drink with the profit i made
troll-troll-detected.gif

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine...

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine...
Pretty sure he has 0 RJ and obviously 0 jobs since he had time to make an account and this was his first post on the forum... They were up for like 2 minutes at best which is the first give away he knows not what he spews from his sewer hole...

Let's just say, i was pretty upset with multiple cancellations on my orders :( So if anyone is able to spare a pair, i'm your dude

Last edited:
Write to customer service and one time for each cancel and include the screenshot of the cancellation and you will get 30% off codes for each... the email goes to india so Oakley never knows you got 6... I got two cancels and already got the codes
I did not know that at all, thanks for the pro tip, emailing now!

But still, if anyone is able to offer up a pair, put me down as a yes

Back