• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Case Collection

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
Hello oakley forum! I have told a few people I would be posting a case collection soon and this is it. Doesn't compair to some (@BAPD77 ) but it's getting there :)
From the top left:
4 plain Jane flak jacket cases
Elite wood pitboss
Elite wood (subdued) pitboss
Metal O vault
Old school small wire vault
2 Vegas cases (special thanks to @pjd1234 and @ptownphil )
NYC hard case
Hawaii hard case
Regular graphite hard case
Black headliner
White headliner
4 Xmetal soft vaults

From the bottom left:
2 infinite hero
2 subdued flag
2 Vegas (one unopened)
Liberty flag (special thanks to @Zeke )
NYC a bag (again special thanks to @Zeke !)
Elite soft case for pitboss 1
Regular blk softy
The rest are just random :)

Interestingly my display seems a lot more empty without the cases... :(
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You need the NY liberty hard case now, lol, that's a cool collection, it looks like you have a lot of extra room in the case just buy more Oakley's and merchandise to fill the gaps. ;)

You have a bunch more than I thought you had ... for some silly reason.

Everything looks fantastic ... wish I had the room for a larger case, ... well, I have the room for any size I want, it just wouldn't be in a favorable area, per se. The future will tell. (Plus I don't have enough to even really get one going - filled up - inside yet ... at least not a double wide, etc.)

Good lookin', Sir, ... & glad I could help.

You need the NY liberty hard case now, lol, that's a cool collection, it looks like you have a lot of extra room in the case just buy more Oakley's and merchandise to fill the gaps. ;)
Is there a Liberty hard case? I though there was just the NYC case (which I have) if there is one themed like the liberty bag I would be all over that thing!