• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Extremely Humble Collection

Awesome way to show different frame finishes as well as lens tints. Curious to see how you will display the MARS and XX. 👍
I'm pretty sure I would add the XX in above the XS and under the Half X, and add the Mars on top of the Juliet. I want to see how that looks. I have room on the shelf below too, so I might have a Mars display there.

I haven't updated this thread in a while. I'm still working on the 4th and 5th tiers of my Mega Tower. These are only progress pics. On the 4th level, I plan to have my Badmans, Madman, and Magnesium glasses. @qtrain23 has been helping me stands and other printed goodies to make everything sit just right.

Here is a shot of the Badmans and Madman. I'm going to change this stand soon, but the adapter are cool... do you think?

badmanmadmanintower2small.jpg
badmanmadmanintowersmall.jpg

And here is a cool shot of all my coins on the 5th level, just for fun.

coinssmall.jpg

Con
We currently have a crowded penthouse :cool:

I wasn't planning on having 2 awesome pairs of Mars, so I have more X-Metals than I have room for (to have a neat display, I mean). Check out the XX, completely refurbed by @Chet Manley! Better pics to follow.

View attachment 852306
Congrats! Looks like you got each metal represented already! Maybe time for a double wide tower now 😂

I haven't updated this thread in a while. I'm still working on the 4th and 5th tiers of my Mega Tower. These are only progress pics. On the 4th level, I plan to have my Badmans, Madman, and Magnesium glasses. @qtrain23 has been helping me stands and other printed goodies to make everything sit just right.

Here is a shot of the Badmans and Madman. I'm going to change this stand soon, but the adapter are cool... do you think?

View attachment 850138View attachment 850139

And here is a cool shot of all my coins on the 5th level, just for fun.

View attachment 850140
Quint has helped me too with his 3D wizardly @qtrain23 Nice set up brother!

Quint has helped me too with his 3D wizardly @qtrain23 Nice set up brother!
Yes, @qtrain23 is an expert in 3D printing. His “day job” makes him uniquely qualified to outperform other 3D printers, rendering them as amateurs.

Congrats! Looks like you got each metal represented already! Maybe time for a double wide tower now
1f602.png
Thank you. A double wide would work, but I like my Mega Tower, and would love to have another.

With help from @qtrain23, I have the 4th level of my Mega Tower situated very nicely. It probably won't change much after this. I don't plan on adding any more Magnesium pairs, and a Plasma/Polarized Fire pair of Madman are not like to fall into my lap... so this is what I have at this point.

More updates on the 5th Level (X-Metals), hopefully soon :cool:

badmanmadmanintowerrevisedspines.jpg
badmanmadmanmagnesiums.jpg

Back