• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

my first XS

My first x-squared as well, I purchased 2 but I'm not sure as far as the authenticity. Both frames seems to be in a really good cosmetic condition. So tight that I'm having hard times put them on. Lenses are after market non polarized. What do you guys think?

View attachment 360307

View attachment 360308

View attachment 360309

View attachment 360310

View attachment 360311

View attachment 360312

View attachment 360313

View attachment 360314

View attachment 360315

View attachment 360316
I would say real !

I was able to contact the X-Man they will be heading his way soon for some tuning. Definitely can use new rubber for the earstems. Thanks for the assurance Dingo

As it is my first X-Squared purchase I have a question, the arms are so tight that it's not as smooth or as easy to put them on. Is that normal? I kinda have a big head too

As it is my first X-Squared purchase I have a question, the arms are so tight that it's not as smooth or as easy to put them on. Is that normal? I kinda have a big head too
Well have the boxes and coins for both if interested in them.. you can take got t6 and loosen just tiny bit and it should help. They do fit snuggly to be honest. Are theTshocks/ rubbers on the orbitals the right ones should say 15 and be somewhat hollow. Like red ones in the pic. Some don't like pressure x squared put on their head there arms are a bit shorter then other Xmetals .next two for big heads are X xx and Romeo.

IMG_5925.JPG

No they seem to be after market rubbers. But definitely brand new ones. Unfortunately I'm not a premium member otherwise I would have purchased from a forum member and be worry free.

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

Back