• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My five years old little son lost his Five XS

Haga

Oakley Beginner
Hi!

I would like to ask for Your help!
Two years ago I bought my three (3!!!) years old little son an original Five XS sunglasses.
He was a magic child regarding the esteeming of his expensive and worthy sunglasses.

(to be honest, I can't imagine any other three years old could save a pair of sunglasses for more than two years in original factory, brand new condition)
Today while me and my son were playing in a park, he left his Oakley on a bench. When we realised the sunglasses were left there and go back, it was already gone.

So now my five years old little son is so sad because he lost his sunglasses.
If there would be any way to go in an Oakley shop and buy a brand new for him I would do it, but as far as I know, there is no more any extra small kids size Oakleys available.
Unfortunately I live in Hungary, Eu, so I have no chance to find a kids Oakley like ours was as a second hand item to buy.

Please, if any of You would have got a black-ice Five XS Oakleys in a very good condition for sale (rather from EU) please get in contact with me as I would happily buy them for my 5 years old little son who is very-very sad now because of losing his Oakleys.

Thank You for any help!
This is the very last picture we made today before my child lost his Oakley.
I hope anybody woud help us!

IMG_20170815_111028.jpg

Hi!

I would like to ask for Your help!
Two years ago I bought my three (3!!!) years old little son an original Five XS sunglasses.
He was a magic child regarding the esteeming of his expensive and worthy sunglasses.

(to be honest, I can't imagine any other three years old could save a pair of sunglasses for more than two years in original factory, brand new condition)
Today while me and my son were playing in a park, he left his Oakley on a bench. When we realised the sunglasses were left there and go back, it was already gone.

So now my five years old little son is so sad because he lost his sunglasses.
If there would be any way to go in an Oakley shop and buy a brand new for him I would do it, but as far as I know, there is no more any extra small kids size Oakleys available.
Unfortunately I live in Hungary, Eu, so I have no chance to find a kids Oakley like ours was as a second hand item to buy.

Please, if any of You would have got a black-ice Five XS Oakleys in a very good condition for sale (rather from EU) please get in contact with me as I would happily buy them for my 5 years old little son who is very-very sad now because of losing his Oakleys.

Thank You for any help!
This is the very last picture we made today before my child lost his Oakley.
I hope anybody woud help us!

View attachment 367928
Wish I had a pair to sell you at a massive discount.

Sweet story....except for the bit about the Oakleys left on a bench.

Hope you're able to find something soon, bro!

Someone had a pair along with a pair of Half pints in the Exchange the other day, maybe a week ago. Go check in there if you have rights to access it.

Back