• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My new member intro

dan46n2

Oakley Beginner
CNY
Hi everybody. Just taking a minute to post an intro as I start to lurk around more. Long time Oakley fan, first time caller.
I'm a huge fan of our favorite sunglass maker. My first pair was a set of Eye Jackets in Cobalt with Fire Iridium (maybe it was Ruby Iridium) that treated me well until one of the arms broke on a ride one day. Oakley customer service took care of me and I've been hooked ever since.
I eventually accepted the fact that my head is too big to wear Eye Jackets and I got a pair of black Hijinx. That lead to a pair of Soviet Hijinx that later were stolen from my truck while it was getting inspected. A pair of Antix, another pair of Hijinx, and another....Bought some Gas Can's (I think they were 10th Mtn Divisions- the white/green ones) and they were too small, some Fuel Cells (my head is too big- this is a pattern) and now I'm still rocking one last pair of Hijinx but also have a few Turbine's that I wear on the regular now. Just bought a pair of Double Edge's and may have a few others coming shortly, as I anticipate that the sizing and fit will be good based on experience with the Turbine/Hijinx.

So yeah. Wanted to say hi.
-Dan

Back