• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help identifying if these Juliet are real

Deckdude

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys I'm somewhat new to the forms here. I'm in need of assistance from veterans here to identify if a pair of Juliet are real or fake.
Seller is on an app in my local area . The Price is $75 . He said he bought them from a guy in an estate sale and he didn't have any additional materials , box , coin , etc .
He said there is a Serial number but I can't see it on any of the photos I was provided. I asked the seller about the nose bridge quality and they responded with "it's not super tight but not loose either."
Any other standard questions I should ask the seller?

IMG_6452.JPG

IMG_6454.JPG

IMG_6455.JPG

IMG_6457.JPG

IMG_6458.JPG

IMG_6459.JPG

Fakes- Guess I should say the flares at the end of the earstems and the slant of the orbital gaskets (or where they would go) are the most obvious signs. Looks to be a fake XX. I would just stay away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fakes- Guess I should say the flares at the end of the earstems and the slant of the orbital gaskets (or where they would go) are the most obvious signs. Looks to be a fake XX. I would just stay away.
Thank you for comment, I appreciate your help. I was really hoping they would be real but I guess it was a to good to be true .

Back