• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help identifying what lenses are these

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
So, I saw this picture on the internet.. It is definitely Oakley Radar ev pitch prizm baseball.. but can anyone help me to identify which baseball lens it is... Infield or outfield?
Oakley11.jpg

I know it is baseball prizm... But which it is infield or outfield... Since it radar ev pitch.. It has two different prizm baseball lenses
Keep in mind that in the current lineup the baseball lenses are "Baseball" and "Baseball infield". There is no Outfield designation although the plain Baseball would fill that gap.

Hence I think @Jmgarcia was referring to the current incarnation of Outfield. In other words: Prizm Baseball.

I could be wrong though...still halfway through my first espresso of the day

Keep in mind that in the current lineup the baseball lenses are "Baseball" and "Baseball infield". There is no Outfield designation although the plain Baseball would fill that gap.

Hence I think @Jmgarcia was referring to the current incarnation of Outfield. In other words: Prizm Baseball.

I could be wrong though...still halfway through my first espresso of the day
Yes i understood. So, is it prizm baseball or baseball infield or neither?

Latest Posts

Back