• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help to fight a cancer

jmaxime89

Oakley Expert
Montréal, Qc
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if you remember me. I was pretty active back in the days.
I stopped collecting oakley when my wife was diagnosed a cancer 4 years ago.

After a long fight the doctor told us this week that there is no treatments left for her.

However for her type of cancer there is an option availlable, not in canada but in the US, it's called immunotherapy.
The cost of this is huge and normal citizens can't afford this. The treatment is 600 000usd and people around us are putting together a funding page.

She needs to get visibility, she needs to be treated fast.

Thanks for reading this

Here's the link for a gofundme page. I wasn't the one that set this up

Click here to support Saroun's Cancer Treatment organized by Greg Michalowski

Also if there is interest, I can 100% sell my collection in exchange of support.

I have both C-sixes, a FMJ watch and more

Thanks so much for reading this

So sorry to hear of this @jmaxime89 and sorry for this to be the reason you stopped back into the forum. Cancer is a real m#%*%# F*%#€¥# and I wish it upon no one. My sister has battled breast cancer for 10 years now with limited success. And just today I found out a good friend of mine has throat cancer and has spread to his lymph nodes. Good luck to you and to your wife and may god look down upon your family with a loving heart during these times.

I also will tag @Steven Goldberg as he’s all about the FMJ hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear of this @jmaxime89 and sorry for this to be the reason you stopped back into the forum. Cancer is a real m#%*%# F*%#€¥# and I wish it upon no one. My sister has battled breast cancer for 10 years now with limited success. And just today I found out a good friend of mine has throat cancer and has spread to his lymph nodes. Good luck to you and to your wife and may god look down upon your family with a loving heart during these times.

I also will tag @Steven Goldberg as he’s all about the FMJ hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for the kind words. I really appreciate it. Nobody deserve this :(

Just a suggestion.. he does have a gofundme page tagged in this thread. We have a lot of excellent members on this forum. Maybe we could boost the totals on that gofundme page. Let’s give a long time member who’s going through a nightmare in life some Forum love.

Just a suggestion.. he does have a gofundme page tagged in this thread. We have a lot of excellent members on this forum. Maybe we could boost the totals on that gofundme page. Let’s give a long time member who’s going through a nightmare in life some Forum love.

Thanks so much buddy ! You already did so much for us ❤️

Latest Posts

Back