• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need informations on this beret

Baapti

Oakley Beginner
France
I need informations on a recent acquisition. It's a Static O beret if I'm not talking nonsense. I tried to find the exact reference of the hat but I couldn't find anything. I saw that it was "made in korea" which is different from the one I saw on the Internet. I would like to know if anyone knows its year or an estimate. And I would like to know its approximate value. Thanks a lot

241EA5F0-BF17-4C4A-8C52-418840600AC5.jpeg

742481FA-48B7-4447-AA2D-40C499AC17DD.jpeg

1AA46115-4EDE-4B34-B367-D3A5E3F8BCBC.jpeg

Thanks a lot
That's not the Static O Beret on O-Review. It's the 'Rasta' version, with 'bill' or 'bib 'on the beret, at the rear. Rasta Static O Beret.

Last edited:
Not a lot more to add than that. Made in Korea is Correct, Value wise its always subjective but imho £100 tops. I have bought NOS & Sold at this price. Be careful with sizing, Especially if you have a small head. Anyone asking significantly more for one is just out to Scalp you......

Not a lot more to add than that. Made in Korea is Correct, Value wise its always subjective but imho £100 tops. I have bought NOS & Sold at this price. Be careful with sizing, Especially if you have a small head. Anyone asking significantly more for one is just out to Scalp you......
Hat… sizing… Scalp…. Love it!!

Back