• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Neon Yellows

Feelin' Froggy

Oakley Beginner
I might have made a $60 mistake on eBay this morning. The seller has 99.8% positive feedback on over 7700 reviews. Said they bought these years ago to put prescription lenses in. Didn't notice that the logos on the sides were not painted in a contrasting color. Has anyone ever seen or heard of a frame like this? Or did I just learn a $60 lesson in patience? :embarassed:

photo-1.png

Not really. There were the standard pics from the front of the frame and an overview from behind (but you couldn't see any SKUs on the inside. No lenses included. I'm supposed to get them sometime early next week. Once I do I'll post some pics.

Well if I'm not mistaken it should be the left arm that shows the frogskins name and model number. I am not seeing anything in the picture up above.

Like I said, it's just a $60 gamble. It had just listed, the feedback was overwhelmingly good. And I just couldn't resist pulling the trigger for that amount. Total impulse buy on my iPhone while I was checking to see if a G-Shock I had bought had shipped. I swear, the "Saved Searches" section on eBay is like a crack dealer to a Frog-Head..haha :wink:

Did u pay with Paypal? Those are fake as far as I can tell from the pic. Just file a paypal dispute if he does not want to offer returns. You should get your money back.

no sku number, and the logos should be in black. Gen 1 neons were in white, but none had the same colour logos as the frame. well, at least it's just 60 bucks. =)

hopefully you paid with pay pal!
otherwise you learned it the "hard" way . . .

Back