• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Eye Jacket wtf are they

Actually I lied about the $11. I signed up for a new app and used my wife's phone to sign up using my invite code. She got a $10 credit and bought a violet four for my daughter for $15 shipped. Then I got a $10 credit and bought this EJ for $11 shipped. So I spent $6 on the four and this. Good deal?

Does that count as a useful post? :rolleyes:

That has to be one. @kronin323, what do you think??

I'm gonna have to go with no. :(

If GRFM responds and has the right answer, then one could say Frank's tagging of him was useful.

However, GRFM has posted in the past (and I tested it with him) that for some reason he does not get alerts from tags. So Frank's tagging of him unfortunately isn't useful; GRFM would have to stumble across this thread independently, or have someone reach out to him through other means...

I'm gonna have to go with no. :(

If GRFM responds and has the right answer, then one could say Frank's tagging of him was useful.

However, GRFM has posted in the past (and I tested it with him) that for some reason he does not get alerts from tags. So Frank's tagging of him unfortunately isn't useful; GRFM would have to stumble across this thread independently, or have someone reach out to him through other means...

Well, you cant blame the guy for trying.