• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Frogskin - How Did These Fit?

If anyone has one of these that is. :laugh:

I tried looking on eBay but couldn't find anymore. :( That Clear w/Black looks like the best combo though!

Well if it helps the Holbrook needed to bend outward just a bit and was pretty good for width. I never really tried on a set of Frogs, I never got into the style and was under the impression they fit small.

I can take measurements too, if that helps.

Sold my Holbrook long ago. I've got what I posted before; Batwolf, XXtwenty, M (strike and heater), Radar (pitch), Ten, Half Jacket. I think I could get my hands on a set of Straight Jackets, the newest ones, you have some of those right?

Edit: I was thinking xinzax for the SJII

Cruddy cell phone pics FTW!

They flare about as wide, with more wrap, so even though the lenses don't come out quite as far they're not lacking in side coverage. Not that the Batwolf is a flat fit like a Frog, Holbrook, et al. The only area they're smaller in is at the bottom corners since the lens is more of a reverse-teardrop than a brick like the Batwolf.

Maybe these will get a clear fade Jupiter Camo from DrChop? Probably the only way I'll wear Frogskins is with this frame :laugh:

The frog is tilted forward just a bit in this first one since the stems are overlapping.
2012-04-26213648.jpg

2012-04-26213543.jpg

2012-04-26213709.jpg

2012-04-26213845.jpg

Oh yes, both lenses are Black Iridium, but it looks like the Frog has a little more iridium to the coating, it's a deeeeep black mirror like my M Frame polarized BI lens. These Batwolfs have disappointed me in that regard.

Screwed up a link above!

Back